Brookstone recognizes the importance of minimizing the impact on environment. We strive to meet this responsibility by taking a sustainable approach to all aspects of our business.
We are committed to operating our laboratories in a manner that is safe for employees, partners and communities. We implement programs such as responsible use of natural resources, reduction, reuse, and recycling of inputs. We have strategies to ensure a smaller footprint by monitoring manufacturing processes and optimising them. By embedding sustainability considerations within our strategies and company goals, we seek to enhance efficiency, improve management performance, ensure accountability, increase the positive impact of our operations and reduce the risks that could derail us from achieving our goals.
The key points of our strategy are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through proper selection and use materials and power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use accredited programs to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Nurturing the nature for a better tomorrow